Microsoft Azure Architect
Location- UK wide
Salary – Permanent – Circa £150,000 PA
Contract – £600 per day min 6 month contract
UK wide Microsoft Azure Architects are required to join a leading blue chip company working with large UK wide client base.
We are looking for candidates who have a proven track record in architecting and delivering Microsoft Cloud projects. You will need to be highly proficient working with business stakeholders and directing project teams and will have direct experience of a range services from the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform particularly in relation to infrastructure and security related services such as Azure AD, IaaS, Containers, Storage, Networking and Azure Security.
You will ideally have at least 5 years’ experience and a proven track record of enterprise infrastructure experience with recent focus on Microsoft Cloud platforms. You will be able to effectively collaborate with others, obtain buy-in for your deployment automation approaches and manage your own priorities and performance to deliver high quality, highly performant solutions to our clients customer base.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions across multiple technologies such as Microsoft, Open Source and Oracle.
- Providing Microsoft Azure architecture collaboration with other technical teams such as ERP, Oracle, Digital and Software Asset Management.
- Implementation and Delivery of Microsoft Azure projects.
- Business Development and Technical Pre-Sales for key customers.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. architecture, configuration and setup).
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
You will have:
- Direct experience of enterprise solution shaping and Microsoft Azure Cloud deployment architecture development including excellent documentation skills.
- Experience of setting up, deploying and managing multiple environments to support agile development approaches.
- Possession of either the Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions or Architecting Microsoft Azure certifications.
- it is essential that you have strong, in-depth and demonstrable hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Microsoft Azure Platform as a Service products such as Azure SQL, WebApps, AppServices and FunctionApp
- Microsoft Azure and 3rd party Security experience such as, Checkpoint, Fortigate, Cisco ASA, Azure NSG, Azure WAF and Azure Security Centre.
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, ARM templates, JSON, Bash and deployment automation.
- Experienced in the design and delivery of enterprise level Highly Available solutions.
- Experienced in some of the following Data Protection products; Azure Backup, CommVault, Arcserve, Dataprotector, Netbackup, Veeam etc.