Business Development Manager – Cyber Security
Salary: £25,000 + £40,000 OTE
Industry: Cyber Security
We are working on a fantastic opportunity with an International Cyber Security client. A SaaS product enabling parents and teachers alike to create and monitor a safe and secure digital environment for their children, whenever they are learning or playing online.
Off the back of a successful financial 2017 we are in the process of growing the sales team nationally. A hybrid role of office and field based. Ideal for individuals who are thinking about taking that next step from an internal business development position and wish to gain experience moving into the field with a strong support network to train and develop you personally and professionally.
- Self generating new business professional
- Minimum 1 year B2B experience
- Security or Edtech background preferred but not essential
- Driving License
- Client facing experience and/or Strong professional phone manner with the ability to close deals.
- Maximise spend and retention from new and existing clients.
- Accurate forecasting and sales pipeline maintenance
- Consultative sales to director level decision makers
- Regional travel to selected prospects.
- Demonstration of company products and full management of the sales cycle from inception to conclusion
- Reporting directly into the company sales director and providing any further operational assistance as necessary.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and wish to discuss this in more detail hit the APPLY NOW!