Civil Engineer – Construction
Civil Engineer, Construction
Salary: £28K – £40K
Due to a healthy forward workload, we are currently looking to appoint a Civil Engineer to join the Leeds office. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of infrastructure projects.
- Provide Civil, Highways and Drainage design.
- Liaise with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Prepare technical reports.
- Attend meetings/site.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained at all times and to tight deadlines.
- Supervise Engineers, Apprentices and Graduates as required.
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering Essential.
- Minimum of 6 years’ + experience Essential.
- Experience working on shopping complexes, office block, housing developments is Essential.
- Report writing, communication and numerical skills essential.
- PDS, Civils 3D, Windes and Micro-drainage experience.
- Clean driving licence.
The Civils team specialises in providing high level advice to private sector clients on planning and design issues relating to Highways, Public Realm, Signal Design, Sewerage, SUDS, Building Drainage, Earthworks, Flood Protection and Utilities Coordination/Diversion on Residential Developments, Retail, Industrial and Commercial Developments in the UK.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
Working towards chartership in not already chartered.
Salary is dependent on experience, quality of experience and amount of relevant experience for our projects.