Commercial Account Manager – Document Management Software + Hardware

  • Location: Midlands
  • Posted on: 2018-03-05

Commercial Account Manager

£30,000 basic salary + company car, £80,000 OTE (Field based)

Location: Midlands – UK


My client is a multi-billion pound turnover business who have a stable and established brand internationally.


Recognised as a leader in Document management solutions across the public sector, corporate and commercial markets they are now searching for successful sales professionals and high activity account managers to nurture their existing base of customers and create longer, more profitable relationships for both parties.


The role is 70% focused on managing customers, renewing contracts and being the face of the business. The remaining 30% of the role will be focused on cross selling, up-selling and introducing new products/services effectively. The bonus structure offers a realistic OTE where top achievers in this business have consistently earned £80,000 to £120,000!


The ideal candidate will have come from a high activity sales/ field based role. The management do not micro manage their staff meaning you have the flexibility to work from home and manage your own diary with the aim of working towards 3 appointments per day. Solution selling is a must and all applicants must hold knowledge in one of the below areas to be considered:


  • Equipment Leasing
  • Managed print solutions
  • Document Management software
  • Office equipment
  • IT Solutions


There are a number of roles across the UK in this business in the Commercial, public sector and corporate markets. The salary is negotiable dependent on experience.

If you are interested in the above role then please contact me via / 07771331408

Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 64 MB.