Public Sector Account Manager

  • Location: London
  • Posted on: 2017-11-21

Public Sector Account Manager

£26,000 to £31,000 + Car (£72,000 OTE Uncapped)

Locations: London (Chelmsford, Dartford, East London)

One of my key clients is looking for a successful account manager to develop the Est London and surrounding region territory.

The business is an international leader with over 20 years’ experience in Customer Communication Management. They provide end to end solutions including SaaS, Business solutions, Document Management Software and Data Services.

The focus of the role is to nurture the accounts through high value customer service and maximise the relationship through cross selling and upselling a portfolio of over 300 products. This is a remote based role where you will be expected to carry out regular visits with customers.

Whilst the role carries a 70% focus on account management, the ideal candidate will have a new business attitude and a successful record of achievement. The remaining 30% is focused on cross selling, upselling and generating new business.

Full training and support will be provided through ongoing training days and programs with an expectation of being in the office at least once or twice a week. You can earn an additional £10,000 in the first 6-12 months from completing the training courses!

The ideal candidate will have experience or an understanding of capital equipment, leasing or selling software/hardware services into one area or all areas of the public sector. The business is moving more towards a software focused business plan so experience in SaaS or cloud solutions is preferable.

To discuss the role in more detail or to be considered please apply below or send your CV to

Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 64 MB.