Our brand has been at the forefront of Sales & Technical Recruitment since being established in 2001.
Our dedicated team
Placing professionals of all levels into the UK, US and Australia's top businesses to work for, we deliver multiple hire or individual projects and provide a consultive service that is second to none.
Over 80% of our business is through repeat custom, meaning we're in it for the long term. We take great pleasure in creating value through trusted, long lasting relationships and continually strive to improve the quality of our service.
We really love what we do
With over 40 years combined experience we have received national recognition, winning ‘Top Sales Recruitment Business in the UK.’
Clients and candidates can enjoy a professional, reliable and quality service with our incredible team at hand.
Finding your next great hire is our top priority and we designed our recruitment service with that in mind. Profile testing, training and market intelligence, as well as support and advice are all part of the package.
We’re always available for a quick chat, so why not give us a call and see how we can help?
- We engaged with Logical Resources two years ago when we were looking to hire a specific Head of Sales. Logical mapped the market for us and provided us with a number of excellent options. The hire was successful and we have since used the business for several senior roles in both Sales and Technical areas. Last year we signed an exclusive agreement with the business to manage all our external recruitment.,
- Our Logical Resources account manager took the trouble to personally interview each potential candidate to ensure only the best people made the interview stage of selection. This meant that of all the people I interviewed their candidates were not only the best prepared but also had some of the best range of transferable skills that I could utilise within my team.- Area Commercial Manager, Parcelforce Worldwide
- They have always offered a consistently high level of service and a high standard of candidates. We have a very good working relationship with our Account Manager who always takes the time to fully understand our requirements.- Management Recruitment, Royal Mail HR Services
- Logical have a much better attrition rate of 22% so far for this year where as the other agency are at 40%. I only wish other agencies were as professional as you and I find our working relationship an easy one and in my opinion Logical is Neopost’s number 1 agency this year.- Sourcing and Development Manager, Neopost
- After giving Logical Resources the brief they provided suitable candidates within a rapid time frame for both roles. They were excellent at assessing my requirements and providing an accurate solution. It is a pleasure dealing with a business that is professional and understands the constraints I was under.- Head of Direct Channels, Royal Mail
- One of the major problems the site had before I got here was staff churn however I feel that by improving the quality of candidate through you compared to previously using another recruiter, we have completely solved the problem. Currently 4 of our top 6 performers are people you have placed with us – our current top performer was placed by you and has delivered a huge 194% to his monthly target already.- Head of Online Sales, BT
- To date, they have placed over 30 sales people with 118 and their ratio of candidates offered is 81.7%. Logical Resources are by far the best agency we use.- Sales Manager, 118 118 Media
- My first interaction with Logical Resources was when I applied for a job with BT back in 2004. It immediately struck me that they were different to other recruitment agents as I had to work extremely hard to even get put through to interview stage rather than just being 'another candidate' thrown at a client hoping one would stick. It's because of that first experience that I have stayed in touch with Logical throughout my career and have continued to use them as a trusted source of advice.- Regional Sales Manager, Western Union Business Solutions